Statutory audit is designed to provide a reasonable level of assurance to users of accounts. Most organizations are required to at least annual financial statements to record their activities. Often other reporting is also required; for example to satisfy the needs of a regulator or other interested party. Our audit and supplementary audit services will help you meet regulatory requirements, as well as the particular needs of your organization.
A major part of this is ensuring that your financials meet not only the high standards imposed by the International Financial Reporting Standards but also that they are fully compliant with the laws of the land. We work to ensure that your organization is meeting all its obligations under the statutes and provide practical, proactive and up-to-date advice to help you continue to do so.
We are committed to delivering an audit that adds value – our partner-led service gives you much more than just your annual statutory audit.
- We work to understand your business, its goals and its issues, bringing extensive sector knowledge and experience to the task.
- We work with you, offering continual attention – not just at the year-end.
- We adopt a risk-based approach, carrying out an up-front risk assessment that focuses on your business’s key concerns and identifies potential threats.
- We can flag up other potential issues, mainly financial or internal controls, that may affect you.
- Subject to independent constraints, we can also offer pro-active advice on the risks you face, including practical solutions to accounting and systems weaknesses.
- Our reporting is clear and accessible, avoiding jargon.
- For smaller organizations’, we also offer a basic audit that delivers the compliance and peace of mind you need at a cost you can afford